- STYLISH ADVENTURES The Outlook’s upgraded and updated interior, featuring Walnut and Sonoma options, is versatile and accommodating, with overhead sleeping, full bath, comfortable lounge area, and private rear bedroom with a walkaround queen or corner bed.
- BRING IT ALONG Built on Ford’s proven V10-powered E350/E450 chassis, the Outlook is built to haul, thanks to its 7,500-lb tow rating, optional exterior mirrors with electric remote adjustment, defrost and side cameras.
- ILLUMINATED TRUNK STORAGE With capacities ranging from 45.5 to 58.5 cu. ft., the Outlook’s fully lit trunk storage compartment won’t leave you in the dark when searching for that soccer ball.
- HERE COMES THE SUN Your Outlook is fully solar-prepped, with a controller, 3-way solar plug-ready roof port, and an input port for a portable solar panel.
- CHEF’S CHOICE Form beautifully flows into function in the full kitchen, including thermoformed countertops, microwave oven, 2-door residential refrigerator/freezer, and 3-burner range top.
Available to order from Europe’s Winnebago appointed dealer.
View the factory brochure for more details.