There are many reasons and events to hire a motorhome, but renting an RV for motorsport events is definitely the most popular!
With all manner of motorsport taking place all over the UK and Europe – from Superbikes and MotoGP to Touring Car Championships and numerous 24-hour races – we have the perfect American Motorhome accommodation solution for Motorsport fans, plus drivers & teams!
So whether you’re racing, a motorsport team sponsor or a fan looking for the ultimate race day accomodation, an American Motorhome or RV is the perfect mix of convenience, luxury and comfort!
We have relationships with most of the European motorsport organisers, which means we can ensure you’re close to the action and race circuits. Simply click here to find out how easy it is to get a quote by telling us where you need the RV, when and for how many people!
By the time you get there, your motorhome will be in place, fully stocked with your provisions and fully functioning with electricity and water.
Motorsport Event Motorhome Hire
We can supply RVs and Motorhomes for all of the following events and more:
- The Formula 1 Belgium Grand Prix
- The British Formula 1 Grand Prix at Silverstone
- The British MotoGP at Silverstone
- Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Goodwood Revival
- British Truck Racing Association Championship
- The Silverstone Classic – we’re the official RV partner for the Classic!
- Le Mans 24 Hour Race
- 24H Endurance Series
- The British GT Championship – we’re the official RV partner for the Championship!
- British Superbike Championship
- Rallyday – Castle Combe Circuit
- Le Mans Classic
- The British F3 International Series
- Spa 24-hour
- Britcar 24-hour
- World Touring Car Championship
- British Touring Car Championship
- GT Cup Championship
- Porsche Carrera Cup Great Britain
- And many more…
Call us on 01761 300489 or email us via this form to discuss the event you want to attend and what we can offer – and don’t forget to include your phone number if you would like us to give you a call
Header photograph courtesy of Mark Kent